Brand New! NOT Made in China! Proudly Handcrafted in the USA by Dangerous Threads, Nashville, Tennessee. Our 20+ years of manufacturing experience assures you Top Quality Merchandise.
About our Boot Chains:
* Boot chains, or boot harness straps, have their origin in the Old West; they are a decorative, ornamental version of the traditional spur straps worn by working cowhands. They really "spruce up" a pair of plain boots.
* Dangerous Threads has been manufacturing their famous specialty boot chains for over 20 years. Handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee from Genuine 5-ounce Topgrain leather (not "bonded" leather or cheap substitute), all pieces are precision die-cut and assembled with permanent steel rivets.
* Made from the same leather you would find in a heavy duty hiking boot; will withstand a soaking in bad weather without "cracking" or falling apart, will last for years.
* The boot chain wraps around the front of the boot, backstrap attaches with steel buckle and loop (like a small belt), and is secured with a 2.5 millimeter unbreakable steel curb chain and clip that runs under the boot. Carefully constructed with superior findings and sturdy metal parts, they are 100% guaranteed against any defect in workmanship or materials.
* Sizing: One size fits all; styles designated "Ladies" are about 1" shorter than the mens, but most styles fit any boot. For large boots, (mens size 10 and up), you may need an Extra-Long underchain, gladly furnished upon request.
* Sold in pairs as shown; you are buying a pair of bootchains, two pieces, not just one piece. Regular Retail: Lots more!
PS: We are not selling the boots, just the bootchains..
Genuine Topgrain Leather Boot Harness Straps with solid cast ornaments
Each strap has three ornaments with terrific detail; thick solid cast pieces, with classy antique finish.
Steel underchain for tight fit on any pair of biker or western boots.